CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Wednesday March 10, 2021
CALL TO ORDER BY THE PRESIDENT FROM THE PRESIDENT
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MOMENT OF SILENT MEDITATION
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of February 10, 2021
1. A public hearing will be held regarding the preliminary resolution authorizing the special sidewalk and driveway approach assessments and the Engineering Department’s report regarding the reconstruction and / or installation of the sidewalks and driveways. City.
2. Public hearing to inform the public about the progress of the Downtown Revitalization Project – Fifth Avenue and to solicit citizen feedback on the Block Community Development Grant (CDBG) program, which partially funded the project. Items for discussion will include a review of current CDBG program activities, project progress and construction activities, as well as CDBG program objectives.
Those not listed below who wish to address the Board should log in prior to the meeting. A time limit of 5 minutes will apply, unless otherwise approved by the Board. Any decision of the session chair relating to citizens’ comments may be canceled by a majority vote of the members present.
1. Topics on the current agenda – The President will summon each speaker during this part of the Meet. The president can determine the order of the speakers so that the testimony is heard in the most logical groupings
2. Topics not on the current agenda – The Chair will then determine the relevance of the public comments and may place the matter on a future agenda or refer the matter to staff or committee for investigation and report.
UPDATE ON CITIZEN REFERENCES FROM PREVIOUS COUNCIL AGENDA
AGREE TO AGENDA RESOLUTIONS
20-21 Statement of Intent to Exercise Police Powers in Accordance with State Laws on Improvements and Installation of Sidewalk and Driveway Approaches
21-21 Waiver of permit fees of $ 92.00 for the installation of a visitor center sign at the Langlade County Historical Museum
22-21 Approval of the public works program on accessory concrete
23-21 Add a description and a rate of pay for the position of Senior Public Works Worker – Sewer / Concrete and delete job description # 1 of Sewer Jet Operator
24-21 Renewal of the contract for the operation and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plants in 2021 with alternative infrastructures
CONSENT COMMUNICATIONS ON THE AGENDA
1. Reports of the department head
25-21 Award of the tender for the construction of 5th Avenue 2021 (Lincoln in the West) based on the recommendation of the public works committee immediately preceding this meeting of the council
Order 1322B Adopting Wisconsin Bylaws Section 12.04 Regarding Communication of Political Messages
1. Approve the change of agent for the licenses of Kwik Trip, Inc. ~ New agent Rebecca J. Briskie
1. Street use permit for the closure of 700 to 1,000 blocks of Fifth Avenue on June 12, 2021 for a Celebrate 5th Avenue event
PAYMENT OF INVOICES
1. Direct deposits for the payroll of February 5 and 19, 2021
2. BMO Checks Payable Bank Account # 74563-74742
3. Self-funded health insurance checks n ° 2053-2054
4. Global Grant Revolving Loan Check No. 3669
REFERENCES FROM COMMITTEES
Referral of any matter to committees. No discussion or action can be taken on the referral.
1. Closed Session: Pursuant to Section 19.85 (1) (g), Wisconsin Bylaws, and upon appropriate motion, Council will meet in closed session to confer with the city attorney regarding a matter. Notice of Claim for the Collection of Illicit Taxes Under Section 74.35 by Regal Northern Investments. Following the closed session discussion, Council will reconvene in open session to act on the issues discussed, if necessary, and proceed with the regular agenda.
1. Notice of Illegal Tax Claim by Regal Northern Investments
The public is invited to participate by telephone. Please call 715-623-3633 ext 100 during regular business Hours for appeal instructions.
With reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate people with disabilities through appropriate aids and services. For more information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 ext 100. Members and possibly a quorum of members from other government bodies may be present to gather information. Any government agency other than the one specifically mentioned above will not take any action.